Monday, November 3, 2008

Heh

So, as it turns out, history really does repeat itself... Yeah. I figured I'd try to get close to some group of friends. Seemed to work for a little bit... but yet, as always, I'm bounced back into nothing. 

Of course, whenever a door closes, a window is always opened, and from that, I've met quite a few good people outside of this group. Of course... they're related to the group, and it just gets me in a big stupid circle.


People wonder... atleast, those who know me, wonder why I hide so much. I do this because of situations like these. I attempt to get close to a group of friends, and I just dont seem to be good enough. I'm never full-heartedly accepted into the group because I'm aparantly not good enough for everyone to agree at once.

Sure, individually, everythings great! Nobodys going to see them interacting with me, so whats the point? Why not be nice? But yet, when things start to get public, it doesnt work. Obviously I'm just not up to par for some people. Either I'm not old enough, mature enough, or just tend to be lacking some detail they have to find in me.... Ashame. It really is.

I believe half the time, people dont even give me a chance. Honestly? Nah, I'm apparently not worth the effort to be given a chance.


This may sound like a really over-reacting type post, and normally, I'd agree. Yet, as I've said, this isnt the first time, nor am I over-reacting. Its simply something that tends to happen time and time again. Why dont people just give me a chance? 


Of course, aside from a few specific things examples I have in my mind, most people do give me a chance, and most people except me for who I am. Thats not my complaint. Its the fact that I attempt to grow closer to a select group of people, and each time I try, it gets shoved back in my face.



*sigh*



Good Times.





On a lighter note, report cards came out today.

3 A's,
1 B
1 C
1 D+
1 D.


Good times.

1 comment:

Justin said...

"History repeats itself"

XD