Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rawr

Life is good. Homework sucks. Just a quick update for the MASS of people, who I'm sure read this. XD.


Girls... Not many of em are still around. Laurel is the only one who pulled through. Although nothings official, and problably wont be for quite some time, I've seemed to have found a happy medium. She potentially likes me, and I still like her. Who knows what will happen. Life is pretty good.


No flying attempts as of late. Life is too busy. Might've found me a job place today. Its called "Computer Whizz" heh, fits me well right?? Yeah, I went there today, completely forgetting that it was closed, so I went up, looked through the door, and nobody was in. I went back to my car, and the guy who runs the place walks out, and says, how can I help you??

All I needed was a Monitor cable, but before I left, I asked about a job, and he said I needed a resume to turn in, and to turn it in on tuesday. Sounds good to me!!


Hopefully that works out.


Solo and Ensamble went well. We got superiors, and we preformed really well. I was happy about that... turns out we'll be going to state though, and I have to meet Mr.Thomas.

Apparently, he's extremely harsh on people, and all this other stuff... So exciting. Honestly though, if he's a jerk to me, I dont care how good of a saxophone player he is, he still has no respect in my eyes. Yes, he may be amazing... but it doesnt matter how amazing a person is at something. If they're a jerk, and an irrespectful person, it doesnt even matter.

We shall see.


Life isnt horrible. Still really rather wanting a girlfriend, but you know, life goes on.


*wave*

No comments: