Thursday, February 26, 2009

Steady now... steady...

*wave*

Had a concert tonight. It went.... well.... in a sense that "well" means absolutely rediculusly horrible. Good times.

Really... really.......REALLY tired tonight, and so glad I get to sleep in tomorrow. Life is good. Kinda. Yeah.


Girls might be looking up. Laurel might not be a dead end after all. We shall see.



idk. Just wanted to update. Kinda-Sorta-ish... not really...but totally...not wanting to be sorta-consistant-ish. Meh. Idk. Just have to type.


As of now. I'm thinking about majoring in music. I'm darn sure I'm not giving it up when even now, its playing such a big, awesome, amazing, role in my life. Although, I really want to add some technology stuff in there too. Argh. Idk, we'll see.

In about 2 months, my mom is buying me a new computer, and I get to build it from scratch. I'm SO excited!!! It'll be truly awesome, and the computer will have my own personal touch.. forever!!!


Plus, that means 2 man games of Starcraft/Halo/Other network games in my room. WEWT!!!!


So yeah. Ginger is on my bed sulking, as always. Although, she is a really cute dog... <3 her too much.


This pretty much sums it up for the update. Life is good. People are talking. Things are looking up.


ARGH. FORGOT MY SAXOPHONE AT SCHOOL. -.-


Good times.

No comments: