Saturday, August 16, 2008

ZOMG

WOW... Massive update.

Band Camp is over, I have an awesome girlfriend, and schools fixing to start.

This year... is something I'm going to just have to jump into. I cant just dip my feet into, and hope to survivie. My schedule includes 4 honors classes, Band, and Spanish. I'm taking 2 band courses this year, with Jazz band in the mornings, and Wind Symphony as an actual class. Already, school one day away, I've been lazy. I was supposed to read 2 books this summer... dropped the ball on that one. To Kill a Mockingbird I finished today, it was actually better than I remember back in 8th grade, and the Count of Montecristo is something that I'm going to have to sparknote sometime later.

My girlfriends name is Emily, and I certainly hope things go very well. We'll see how it goes over the next weeks.

Short update. Just for the sake of me.


GL and HF

GG.

No comments: