Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ZOMG...#2?!

So, pretty much, life is GREAT right now. I have an awesome girlfriend named Emily. Which I TOTALLY ate my words, 2 posts down. Band is awesome, somehow I got really like... good-moody during it, and just, it went by rather quick. I've about leveled out all those girl-relationships that have been rocky, and Justin's finally going out with Margie.

For a second, I was extremely happy to hear of them going out, but there was that pang of regret. It lasted for maybe like, 40minutes to 1hour. But, then i called Emily, and things went great. She really is an awesome girl...

So yeah. Simple and short update. I might talk about teachers and school later. Maybe. It'd take awhile...

Oh, and for future's sake. I HATE THOLEN. Simply put. There. okay.


Bye

No comments: