Friday, September 5, 2008

The Finer Joys of Life

So, I broke up with my girlfriend today. Thank. God.

Honestly? I should've listened to my GUT FEELING on that one. It hasnt lead me wrong when it comes to girls. WTF is my problem. Srsly? I dont know.

Emily; Hot girl. Dark skin, Brown eyes. Long legs, toned muscles. Sounds like a dream right? Especially for a kid like me. Goodness. But under that finely toned, tanned skin... She has a personallity that I hope Iwont ever encounter again.

She gets annoyed... QUITE easily. I couldnt be ME around her!! She'd be like, MARTIN STOP THAT!!   Or just, DONT DO THAT AGAIN. RAWR RAWR RAWR. I might be overexaggerating just a BIT but you know. Nobody I knows going to read this, so its okay.

Yeah. Our personalities plain out just, Did not match. We're two COMPLETELY different people. Like, for real.... So yeah. There's that.

Although, I will miss those kisses. She was a damn good kisser.... Oh well. My fault. Life goes on.

=]


Our first HS football game was tonight. As in, BAND oriented game. We did pre-game. Cool stuff...

Our first show wasnt horrible. Could've been better... and I'm sure it will later on. I didnt make too many mistakes, but darn, you certainly do lose your breath on this one.....




Random update. There it is. Had to get that Emily thing out of my system. WOOT. LIFE IS GOOD! IM SINGLE!!!

No comments: