Saturday, September 20, 2008

Argh

Argh argh argh arGH!!!!!!!

Seriously, Margie made a dent in me that wont be repaired for a long, long time. Bit of background, as to why.

We have the most in common, as of anyone else I know. Seriously? Our personalities mesh so well its not even funny. If Me and Emily had even HALF of the chemistry that Margie and I do, I would be happy.

That alone is enough to make me go crazy for atleast a few months... which it has. Then came the day when she decided that she didnt like me anymore. That was a harsh one. She chose Justin, one of my best friends to this day. And somehow, she expects me to live with it. If your reading this, that sounds horrible, but nobody does read it, so I can tell it in its pure view to me.

So, Justin asked her out, second day of school, and of course, she says yes. That about killed me. I drew some random freaking picture trying to vent emotions, and it hasnt helped. For awhile now, I suppose I've been doing pretty good about my feelings for her, but as time goes on, I keep seeing her, because she's my best friends girlfriend. What. The. Hell. Seriously? I dont like, EXTREMELY like her right now, but given the chance, and the right time, I could see it working. Quite well.

Worst of it all, She's been bringing up the past to me. Considering we're friends, its all good to talk about it now. I mean, I had done really well! No real feelings coming back to haunt me, but then she braught up Iron Man. That was the first real movie that I knew she liked me, and I was testing the waters of her personality. Seriously? That was one of the most fun, and enjoyable movies of my life. She braught it up, and it just unthawed about 2-3 months worth of freezing. Emotionally.

This is only my way of getting things out, and attempting to vent. My dog Gingers next to me, and I suppose I should give her some attention. So here goes.


Argh.

No comments: