Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 50th

Seems this blog has withstood the test of time... atleast, for a little bit. Its month 5, with 50 posts... haha, thats roughly 10 posts a month!!

I've done much better with keepthing this thing up than I could've ever imagined. I mean... haha, whatever. It doesnt matter. A Blogs a Blog, and thats it... woot for consistancy though. Thats awesome.


This is my 50th post on this blog, and I can honestly say I never in my life expected so much to happen between that first post, and here. It truly does seem more than 5 months. Fond memories.


Life is good now. I'm learning to drive a stick shift much more smooth, and lord willing, I'll be able to drive it quite well as school gets back in.


I seem to be really tired today, so I think I might take a nap. Thanks for reading? Haha, maybe only 1 person reads this anymore... and that could be rare. XD

No comments: