Wednesday, October 22, 2008

30 posts later

It all started as I couldnt find the original. I was desperate to vent about something, or just bored, and I couldnt remember the email I made to have this blog... so, in turn, a new blog was born.

Never in a million years did I expect such a blog to make such a freaking impact in my life, such as this one has. Its quite amazing, words than I vent when I dont think, and how they can make life so damn miserable! YEah! I said it! DAMN!!!!!! RAWR.

As I said. Im in a strange mood tonight.... ;)


I curse because I mean it. I'm being dead serious about how much my life has been flipped turned upside down because of this stupid blog... yet, it helps me vent. Bittersweet blog you are...


Anyway. 30 posts of awesome memories, and pain-stakenly (some) written posts. 


Hurrah for aniversary's...


Hurrah Indeed.

No comments: