Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Steps..

So, I think today was a pretty significant day. I believe, I finally have it in my head, that Margie and I wont ever work out. Quite possibly the saddest realiziation that I've ever come to, but thats life.

Even if her and Justin DID break up, just.... it wouldnt be right. I dont think I could ever really go behind his back, so to speak, and attempt something with a girl that he "loves". I might ask her to prom this year, if they happen to break up before then, but if not. Looks like I'll never know what could've been.

That rather makes me sad.... very...very sad. I mean, just, argh. I dont even know. Honestly, words cannot describe the sorrow I feel about this whole situation. Its gotten to me for about what, three weeks now? Hopefully something will happen, and just... I dont know. Simply put, I have to get over her. It'll never work.

I turn 16 tomorrow. I should be extremely excited and whatnot... but I'm really not. This whole situation has gotten me extremely apathetic, so I just.... dont care. Woohoo, I'm 16. I drive on christmas eve. Thats rather far away.


Woot for officially private blogs, and the begining... of the end, of Margie.

No comments: