Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rawr

Honestly, if this blogger name wasnt so freaking amazing, I'd change it in a heartbeat. Having somebody read all my thoughts really sucks. Plus, using the other one just... isnt the same. I dont have enough history on it yet. RAWR!!!

My mood these past... few weeks? Has been a maze of its own. Between attempting to reason Justin into sense, and everything else thats going on in life, this "Maze" has been shifting more than I'd like.

Once things are finally settled down a bit, a giant turtle hops in, and starts stirring it up again. One thing thats been nice though, is finally being over a certain someone. Global Warming, has officially ended, and now the Iceberg is being transfered to different parts of the globes. Woohoo. -.-

Had a band compitition on saturday.... wouldnt really call it a compitition. More of a "Hey there Buchholz, come to this thing, get straight superiors, and get ready for Southern Showcase!"

Fun stuff.


I zoned out on the busride home. Lots of interesting thoughts went through my head. I'll leave it at that.


Not a big update, because of course, I have a reader now.... Heh, I dont see how Justin willingly updates when he KNOWS we're both going to read it. Atleast I had a purpose statement at the begining of this thing.....

Heh.


RAWR

No comments: