Monday, October 27, 2008

Calm Before the Storm

So, here approaches a new week with school, and with it... MORE WORK. WAHHHHHH!HH!H!H!H

Our band program is fixing to undergo some CRAZYNESS. Like, for real, Rehersal, Practice, BAM BAM

SOUTHERN SHOWCASE!!!!!


WAHHHHHH!HH!H!H!H Although, I think we should do okay this yeaR! OMG IM HYPER.


okay., So yeah. LIFE IS GOOD. YET LIFE IS HORRIBLE. WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO TRUST ME?! Argh. Sometimes, I wish I could trust others!! I mean, I can, but then again, I cant! TRUST FREAKING SUCKS.

I love my friends though. Almost every one of them!! THIS IS A RANDOM POST OF RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!





*LONG WAIL*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




This weeks going to be freaking.

In.

Tents.



LETS GO CAMPING!!!


Naw, but really. Intense week. I see it now....









Now lets see if I really am psychic......

No comments: