Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here we go again....

So. Once again, this blog has been Comprimised. Woo. Hoo.

I will keep this blog up for 1 week, and them I'm changing the name for good, and you wont be getting anymore hints. Seriously. I love you, but if you really want into my mind, just ask me.

So, summing up today.... I woke up at 4am with a horrible calf cramp. That impeded my walking for most of the day... which was wonderful! I then proceeded to take a shower, eat breakfast, get dressed (Definitely in that order. I eat breakfast naked. Infront of my parents....... NOT) and I went to Jazz Band.

School went, always fun there. People to see, places to walk, teachers to ignore, all good stuff. Came home, got a ride from Mark. Love that kid, anyway, came home, proceeded to talk, and then work out a little bit near 4.

The rest of the evening comprised of Dinner, moar talking, moar hint giving (Did I mention that wont happen again?), and blogging. Woohoo, like anybody who reads this really cares. Oh well, your fault, not mine.


So, yeah, as I said, this blog will be up for a few more days, so you can get this final update, and after that.... Hello name change.




Rawr.

No comments: