Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So here it is.

'Tis wenesday, and like I said, today is the day I change a few things.... but not before I get a few things off my chest.

Of course, this is mainly directed to you Margie, and possibly Justin, if you've had the knowledge to read up, and maybe try to follow along. I'll assume you havent though. So, I'll make it good. =P

First thing I'm dying to get off....... *ponders*. Hmm, well, I suppose if I thought about it enough, I'd still have to say that I like Margie (You). Tough thing for me to openly say, and give away every little bit of leverage that I do have, but oh well.  So yeah, that right there rather... is tough for me. Seeing you prefer my best friend, Justin, over me everyday. Always being around him, instead of say me. Although, there's nothing to do except live with it.

Living with something, is a saying that I've heard thrown around before... or maybe I've thrown it around. If I did, I certainly didnt have any right to. I've never had to live "through" something before untill about this whole situation. To live through it, means your consistantly having to work. Its amazing how freaking hard it is, to sit there, and watch things happen... and have absolutely no controll over any of it. Yeah.... try it someday. Find something a movie that you absolutely hate, and watch it. Maybe... two or three times. With a 15-20 minute break in there. Then you might get an idea of what it feels like to truely be miserable.

You come to realize, those 15-20 minute breaks are some of the most enjoyable times of your life. You start counting down the minutes till the movies over, just for those 15 minutes. Sometimes even less! Its rediculus.... For example, in my life, I get to sit and wait as to when maybe.. just maybe Margie might chose me before she chooses something over something. Sounds really lame, yeah, it problably is, but in my state of mind, it actually gives me that 15 minute stretch break. Its more amazing than you might ever realize.

Random: Margie. As I've said before... you confuse me.

Back on topic.... Lets go into the topic of... hypocritism??  If somebody says "I hate mexican food" and then the next day, you see them sitting in Taco bell eating a big burrito, does that make them a hypocrit? In my mind, it does. If you continually say, "I dont hate you", but yet, never talk them. What could be said about you? Does it just slip your mind? I dont know. It just makes life a bunch harder over here. If you do plan on telling me something... this goes for anyone or anything, please, do me the favor and tell me the truth. I'm not stupid, and I'll understand it, but then again, dont beat me with it. I'll understand with a simple statement. No more shooting people down. ;)

What next.... Meh, not really much more to say. I just need to get over that girl though. Obviously nothings going to happen between us for atleast two months. Let alone possibly even go out in the future. I'm looking at atleast three months.... Goodness. Do I really want to keep going through this for three or more months??? Heck, I'll do my best to stop.... But some things you just cant controll. It'll go away, I'm sure.... but as to when, your guess is just as good as mine.



Justin... If you do ever end up reading this, lets see, I dont really need to defend myself. Margie likes you, a lot. Simply put. Your extremely lucky in all that aspects, and you should just enjoy it. 


Hmm. Struggles. Definitely gonna make one of those happen some time. =P


Not much more to say. Hopefully you might enjoy this a bit. lol, ttyl. 




P.S, I still want more specifics to if you care or not.

=]








Thanks for reading!! And as of now.... its quiet.

No comments: