Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tomorrow

Every day, we live for tomorrow. Almost every action we take, every breath we breathe... its for the future, is it not?

Living in the moment... something you hear said, but something I dont think I do very often. Recreational stuff, sure, thats living in the moment.... but how about truely living in the moment? What would that imply? That you honestly dont care about tomorrrow? I couldnt tell you.

I have a feeling I might be changing soon. Maybe for the better, or maybe for the worst. Its getting to the point in my life, where I cant ignore some stuff anymore. Lots of things are coming to a head, and I have a feeling it wont be pretty. For the record, you two reading this, I could be strange. I might be happy, might be sad... but either way. Be consistant. Bear with me. I've got a long, rough road ahead of me.


Day 1 of this week is gone. Did I take anything out of it? Not really. I've gotten my mom worried about me, due to grades. Two of my better friends are both torn, and I'm still left out of everything.

Nope, nothings changed. Still the same ol' kid, still lacking any idea of anything, with the same inconsistant mind. 


Good Times.

No comments: